A Moment of Applause Please

I made progress already on my 2010 goals! (BTW How wierd does it feel to type 2010???) I got copies of two out of three of my credit reports. Awesome. Well not that they were awesome, but awesome that I completed part of an item on my list.

It's been a really busy New Year already. I am looking at a new place to live that I really like the idea of but I don't know if it will work out yet or not. Oddly I am glad and relieved to have the others who live here back from their trip. I thought I liked living alone but it turns out that I am not so fond of it. I guess that as a social creature I need to have people around me even if they annoy me to no end.

While they were gone my sister was staying with me and I think that it's safe to say that my faith has taken a turn for the better. We had a conversation on the way to my other sister's house about why I stopped believing this time and despite those obstacles not changing, I realize that they are not deal breakers in the issue of faith. It's life things that I need to learn to deal with. I will post more about this later.

I find myself strangely content at this time.

0 comments:



Post a Comment