On a Completely Different Note...

I have been trying to figure out more ways to do my eye makeup because I generally do the same thing every day and it gets a little boring. I just bought this palette http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242808&categoryId=C12001 and I love it. It is very well pigmented and blends very nicely. The brushes are high quality and are quite soft. I don't tend to use the eyeliner because it doesn't seem to give as much color as the shadows do, so instead I just use a liner brush with the darker colors for a nice effect. Because the colors are all quite shimmery you do get a good deal of fall out and dust on your undereyes, but I found that a once over with my tinted moisturizer after doing my eyes cleaned it up nicely. It has great staying power. It lasts all day and looks fresh. It didn't crease once since I've used it. That is an achievement.

0 comments:



Post a Comment