A New Beginning (Isn't that redundant?)

I have the strangest feeling that nobody will ever read this post and that this Blog will be completely deserted by March. In a nutshell, it will go the way of every other journal, blog, diary, and general long term project that I have ever had. What makes me think that this will turn out differently? Nothing. It probably won't, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't try anyway.

I don't even have a particular topic about which I want to Blog at the moment... no, I'm lying. The problem is that I have too many topics about which to Blog and I can't decide on one. I have new ideas all the time for things about which I could write, but I generally don't.

Here is a general list:
1) Life as a fatty, or as I just learned the new term tonight... BBW (snicker...)
2) New Makeup that I am trying - I love to experiment with new brands and looks despite the fact that I generally go without much of any makeup.
3) Makeup and Brand critiques
4)Faith... or lack there of
5) Plain old thoughts and feelings
6) What I am reading right now - There are many literary Blogs that I greatly admire, none of which do I probably have the intellectual power to equal
7) Crochet Projects - I officially just lost all of any perceived coolness
8) Fashion and stuff like that

That wasn't a very good list, but it will have to do.

0 comments:



Post a Comment